Assam PCB Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Engineer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Last Date 02.10.2020 | PCB Assam Recruitment Notification @ www.pcbassam.org
Assam PCB Recruitment 2020: Pollution Control Board, Assam invites online application from eligible candidates and applications must be submitted online through the website (www.pcbassam.org) from 13.09.2020 12.00 pm onwards. There are 14 vacancies are filled by Assam PCB and these vacancies are assigned for Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Accountant (JA) & Administrative Assistant (AA) posts. Recently new job notice [No. WB/G-1620/2019-20/250] was released by PCB Assam. Applicants who are searching jobs in Assam kindly make the online registration on or before 02.10.2020.
Candidates must be Indian Citizen, permanent resident of Assam. Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment notification & PCB Assam Jobs Online application is available @ www.pcbassam.org. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Assam PCB selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview / Viva-voice and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Assam state. More details of Pollution Board Assamsam vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Assam Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Pollution Control Board, Assam|
|Advertisement Number||No. WB/G-1620/2019-20/250|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Accountant (JA) & Administrative Assistant (AA)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||13.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.10.2020|
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
PCB Assam Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 14 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||05||Rs.30,000 – Rs.1,10,000 + GP Rs.12,700|
|Junior Accountant (JA)||03||Rs.14,000- Rs.49,000 + GP Rs.7,600|
|Administrative Assistant (AA)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam PCB AE, JA & AA Vacancy
- Assistant Engineer (AE): BE, B.Tech/AMIE in Chemical/Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- Junior Accountant (JA): B.Com/ BBA/ Diploma.
- Administrative Assistant (AA): Graduate in Any Discipline.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Assam PCB selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview / Viva-voice.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for UR/ EWS candidates and Rs.250 for OBC/ MOBC/ SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website pcbassam.org.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Employement Notice Of Various posts in the Pollution Control Board Assam”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Assam PCB Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.