BARC Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released vide notification No. 2/2019 (R-II). The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has invited application from eligible candidates to fill vacancies in the post of Asst. Security officer and Security guard for its various facilities at Trombay, Mumbai and Visakapatnam.
The Research centre has announced that it will recruit 19 Assistant Security officers and 73 Security Guards for the above centres.
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post online beginning 16.11.2019. Note that registration of application is possible online only. You can visit the BARC official website https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/ for registration.
Important Dates For BARC Recruitment 2019
|Online Registration of application Opens||16.11.2019|
Category-wise Vacancies For BARC Security Personnel
The current notification is for the recruitment of following two categories of security staff.
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|1. Assistant Security Officer (A)||19|
|Group B (Non-Gazetted)|
|The following functions are part of the duty of Assistant Security officer.|
Deploying Security Staff, regulating entry / exist of authorized personnel, vehicles, materials, attending to untoward incidents like trespassing, theft, fire, accident etc., taking security rounds, conducting enquiries, recording statements, collecting intelligence, rendering assistance to employees in case of emergency, supervising packing of materials, clearing gate pass, enforcement of security rules / procedure, operating security gadgets,drawing pachanamas, making written reports of unusual happenings and liaisoning with police.
|2. Security Guard||73|
|Group C (Non-Gazetted)|
|Work under supervision of Assistant Security Officers and assist them in access control duty at every point, collect intelligence and perform vigilance, watch and ward duties and patrolling duty in round the clock shifts.|
Eligibility Criteria For BARC Recruitment 2019
Both Male and Female Candidates can apply for the posts. However, the notification has not mentioned whether female candidates are given any separate quota.
This is the break-up of category wise allotment of the vacancies
|Assistant Security officer||5||8||2||3||1||19|
- Total Vacancy: 92
- Age Limit for both the posts: Candidate must be between 18 to 27 years old as on 6/12/2019.
- Upper age for SC/ST and OBC Candidates is 32 and 30 years respectively.
Educational and other qualifications
1.Assistant Security Officer:
Candidates must hold a Graduate Degree from a recognized University. Ex-Servicemen, Ex-Police and Ex-Central Para Military personnel must be holding a Graduate degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Not below Junior Commissioned Officer or equivalent or having five years experience as Non-Commissioned Officer or equivalent
2. Security Guard Post
Applicants of the Security Guard post must be Xth Standard pass. Ex-Servicemen, Ex-Police and Ex-Central Para Military Personnel must be Xth Standard pass or equivalent Central Para Military Personnel Xth Standard Pass or equivalent certificate issued by the Armed Forces.
Application Fee for BARC Recruitment 2019
- Rs.150 for post 1 and
- Rs.100 for post 2
- Female and SC/ST/Ex Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of fee
- Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online, while submitting the application.
- Fee once remitted is not refundable
BARC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply
Ensure that you have a valid and active Email ID and Mobile Number. Because, intimation regarding Call letter for physical and written tests will be sent to your registered email ID only.
First visit the BARC official website: https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit
- Sign up, and once you get the intimation about login user name/id and password in your e-mail ,visit the site again and login
- Read and follow the instructions and fill in the information carefully
- After submission of online application, you must make online payment of application fee by using the Application Number generated online.
- For payment, you must click on the ‘Make Payment’ option under the ‘My Account’ menu.
- You can select your Application number from the Drop-down box and click the submit button
- You will be taken to the next page, where you can make payment using netbanking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Get a print-out of the application submitted. You need it for future reference and use.
Things To Keep Ready Before Starting The Application Process
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Experience certificates, if applicable
- Date of Birth/Proof of age : Date of birth indicated in School Leaving Certificate
/Matriculation Certificate (SSC)/Municipal Birth Certificate only will be accepted
- Cast certificate and declaration in case of SC/ST/OBC ( non-Creamy Layer) candidates claiming age relaxation and reservation.
- Discharge Certificate (applicable to Ex-servicemen only).
- Certificate of proof of residence for candidates claiming relaxation for being hailing from a particular region/state
- At the time of Physical Test / Written Test, you must bring a print out of the online application and admit card (to be downloaded from the website) along with all the documents in support of identity proof
- Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter Card for identity proof
- Candidates should produce the original and self attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Candidate should not apply multiple applications.
- See annexers of the notification for prescribed performa for certificate and declaration
- Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- After registering the application, candidates must regularly check the website for latest update of information related to the recruitment.
BARC Security Staff Selection Process
The selection process will consist of Physical Test and Written Test. The physical /written tests will be conducted in Mumbai only.
A. Physical Test
- There are different events to test physical fitness for male and female candidates as well as for both the posts
- Physical events for the male candidates for the Asst. Security officer post includes 1.6 Kms. run, Long Jump, Chin ups, Push ups, Push ups and Sit ups
- Female candidates for the above posts have physical events such as 800 meters run, Long Jump, and Sit ups
- For the Security Guard post, male candidates must participate in events such as 100 meters run, Long Jump, Chin ups, Push ups and Sits ups
- Female candidates for Security Guard have physical events such as 100 meters run, Long Jump, Sits ups
B. Written Test
- Only the candidates who qualify the physical test will be allowed to appear for a Written Test
- For the Asst. Security Officer Post, the written test will be for 90 minutes for 75 marks, in following pattern:
- Comprehension – 25 marks
- Report writing – 25 marks
- Analytical (Basic Maths, General Awareness, – 25 marks Objective type)
- For the Security Guard post, the Written Test is for 75 marks in the allotted time of 90 minutes in the following pattern:
- Comprehension – 25 marks
- General Awareness (Objective Type) – 25 marks
- Analytical or Basic Maths (Objective Type) – 25 marks
- Initial Pay for Asst. Security officer: as per 7th CPC ₹35400/- (Cell No.1-Level 6 of Pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules.
- Initial Pay for Security Guard: as per 7th CPC ₹18000/- (Cell No.1-Level 1 of Pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules
Apart from the normal Pay and Allowances, you are entitled for employee-friendly working environment which includes:
- Promotion avenues
- Attractive performance related incentives
- Attractive professional update allowance
- Healthcare for self and family members
- Leave Travel Concession for self and family members
- Reimbursement of Tuition fee and Departmental Accommodation etc. as per Government of India Orders.
For more detailed instructions and guidelines please refer the original notification.
|DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION|
You may also be interested in similar job alerts