Notification of BEL Recruitment 2019-20 -Latest 10 BEL jobs vacancies- Apply Now online. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)’s Engineering Services Division requires engineering personnel for the posts of 10 Dy.Engineers- Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Architecture.
The Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Dy.Engineer posts are for a fixed period of 3 years, while Dy.Engineer Architecture is a permanent post.
BEL Recruitment 2019-20: Vacancy Details
BEL is a premier Public sector Undertaking, engaged in the manufacturing of engg and electronics products mainly for the Defence sector. Established in 1954, the company has been defined as a Navratna PSU. BEL recruits qualified candidates to fill vacancies in its various divisions regularly. keep tracking the site for regular updates.
[table id=14 /]
The above mentioned vacancies are to be filled for the execution of projects at various places across India. The last date for receipt of applications is 30. 11. 2019. You apply on the prescribed form, which can be downloaded at BEL official site www.bel-india.in
BEL Recruitment 2019-20: Eligibility Criteria
The upper age limit for all the posts is 26 years as on 1.11.2019. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) get an age relaxation of 3 years, while SC/ST and PwD candidates have a relaxation of 5 years and 10 years respectively.
2. Educational qualification
Aspiring candidates from the General & OBC categories should have passed the full time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Arch in above Engineering disciplines with a First Class. SC/ST Candidates need a pass class in the BE degree in respective Engineering disciplines.
3. Experience: Candidates need to have a minimum 01 year industrial experience in concerned field.
4. Application Fee: ₹500/- for General / OBC category candidates for the first three post. It is ₹750/-for the permanent post. SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee. You can deposit the fee at branches of State bank of India or online through SBI.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates is doen through a Written Test and interview .
How to Apply:BEL Recruitment 2019-20
If eligible, you can submit prescribed application format, duly filled in and accompanied by photocopies of following documents.
- SSLC marks card as proof of date of birth
- Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech.
- BE / B Tech Degree Certificate
- Proof of Experience
- A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience.
- Caste / Disability certificate in case of ST / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website: www.bel-india.com)
- No Objection Certificate for Candidates working in PSUs/Government/Quasi Government organizations
You may send the completed application along with necessary documents to “Manager (HR/ES& SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru –560013” by Ordinary Post or Speed Post.
The last date for receipt of applications is 30.11.2019
Information pertaining to the written test / interview will be sent by e-mail only to the email Id furnished by the candidate.
For any further clarification, you can contact 080-22195330. Hope the above details will guide you participate in BEL Recruitment 2019-20
[table id=15 /]