Eastern Railways Apprentice Recruitment | 2792 Vacancies- 10+2 Pass with ITI can Apply| Last Date 13.03.2020
Eastern Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2020: The Eastern Railways, with its headquarters at Kolkata, is recruiting 2792 apprentices for imparting training in terms of the Apprentices Act 1961.
Candidates who passed 10+2 and possessing an ITI certificate on specific trade are eligible to apply.
This is a centralised notification earmarked for the Eastern Railways.
And, the slots for training are available in various workshops and Divisions such as Howrah Division, Sealdah Division, Malda Division, Asansol Division, Kancharapara Workshop, Liluah Workshop, and Jamalpur Workshop.
If you are qualified and interested in getting the real-world experience in the lessons you were taught in ITI, this is the opportunity for that.
Eastern Railways Apprentice Recruitment: Important Dates
|Date of posting||27.01.2020|
|Registration of Application Commences||14.02.2020|
|Last date to Apply||13.03.2020|
|Release of Selected List||30.03.2020|
Eastern Railways Apprentice Recruitment: Summary of Notification
|Organization||The Eastern Railways- Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Posting||Eastern Railway’s Jurisdiction|
|Stipend||As per Government rules|
|Qualification||10+2 with ITI|
|Selection Process||Merit Marks scored in 10th Class and ITI|
|Last date to Apply||20.01.2020|
Vacancy Details: Railway Apprentice 2019-2020- ITI
The training is imparted for trades such as Fitter, Mechanist, Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Electrician, Wireman, Refrigeration& Airconditioning, Programming Assistant, Diesel Mechanic, Turner, Instrument mechanic, etc.
However, the slots for these trades are not evenly distributed among the Workshops or Divisions.
So you must select the workshop/Divisions very carefully for training. Please ensure that the unit you selected has a vacancy for your trade.
|Sr.No||Name of the Division / Workshop||Total||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
Eligibility Criteria For Eastern Railways Apprentice Recruitment
- To be eligible to apply for the post you must be minimum 15 years old and a maximum of 24 years old as on 13.03.2020.
- SC/ST and OBC candidate will get an upper age relaxation of five years and three years respectively. For PwBD candidates, the age relaxation is 10 years.
- The required educational qualification of the candidates is 10th class pass with 50% marks, in aggregate. Further, you must also have acquired the National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade you are applying for.
- Persons with a physical disability may read the notification to note the type and extent of the disability.
Selection Process for Apprentice Recruitment of Eastern Railways
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of merit only. For that, marks scored in the 10th Class, as well as in the ITI exam will be considered.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/ (one hundred only) as application fee, which is non-refundable. You can pay the amount online while applying for the post, as the payment gateway is integrated with the application form itself.
- Use your net banking or debit or credit cards for payment. Another alternative is that you can generate a challan online and using it you can deposit cash in any branch of State bank of India.
- If you wait till the last date of filing the application, you may find it difficult to manage everything in one go, because of the rush and likely server problems.
How to Apply: Railway Recruitment
- Registration of application is online mode only. So, log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrcer.com
- Ensure that you are eligible to apply for the post. For, you must have minimum 50% of marks in SSC/10th Class plus ITI in relevant trade to be eligible to apply.
- Make sure that you have a registered mobile number and a valid e-mail ID
- You will have to get them verified using an OTP (one-time-password) through SMS/email.
- You will be directed to the page to fill in your details on the form and submit.
- The application form once submitted cannot be edited/modified. So fill in the details carefully.
- Once done, submit the application. Simultaneously, you can remit the application fees as well
- The following scanned documents (in JPG, PNG or PDF formats) are to be kept ready and to be uploaded
- One passport size photograph in the JPG/JPEG format and within the specified file size as mentioned in the Application Form
- Your full signature and Left Thump Impression at the space provided in the online Application Form
- Standard 8th and 10th mark sheet – pdf format with specified file size as mentioned in the Application Form
- Certificate in proof of age.
- ITI Certificate from NCVT/SCVT
- Cast certificate as applicable; Disability certificate as applicable
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and children of Ex-Servicemen
- You must follow all instructions regarding the uploading of the photographs, sign, LTI and documents provided during the filling up of the ONLINE application form
- You are advised to take 2 print outs of the filled-up online Application Form after all details have been filled and the Form has been confirmed to have been submitted.
- Note that you are joining as an apprentice, and therefore you are governed by the provisions of the Indian Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- There is no guarantee for a regular job with Railways, just because of the training.
- During your training period, you will be paid a fixed amount as a stipend. You will not be eligible for any other facilities during the training period.