ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 | 11 Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview | Check Out Details
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 : Electronic Corporation of India Ltd (ECIL) is looking for dynamic Engineering graduates to join it as Technical Officers on a contract basis for two years, which is extendable up to four years.
There are 11 vacancies for the posts.
ECIL has announced a walk-in -interview for the candidates on 14.02.2020 for selecting the right candidates.
The venu is ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028.
Functioning under the Department of Atomic energy, ECIL is engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of various complex electronics products with the help of indegenous technology.
It is a multi-porduct company catering to the needs of various sectors of the Indian economy
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020: Summary of Notification
|Electronic Corporation of India Ltd (ECIL)|
Name of the Post
Place of Posting
Vacancy Details: ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
Eligibility Criteria For ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must be below 30 years
- SC/ST and OBC candidates will get an upper age relaxation of five years and three years respectively.
- PwBD candidates get upper age relaxation of 5 years.
- Bachelor Degree (60% marks) in Engineering in Computer Science/ Electronics &
- Post-gualification experience of one year in the field of design and development of front end applications and expertise in C, C++, C#, web services,IBM BPM tools.
- SC/ST candidates need to have minimum 50% marks for the Engineering Degree
Selection Process for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
- The selection of the candidates will be through a walk-in Interview
- Candidates must bring with them all the original documents to prove their credentials
- The selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit and the performance of the candidates in the interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection
How to Apply: ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Read the Notification carefully and ensure that you are eligible to apply for the post
- Visit the ECIL website, http://www.ecil.co.in/
- Download the application format and fill up the form
- Appear for the walk-in interview on 14.02.2020 at the address given below
- Bring the application & original documents alongwith a set of copies of certificates /proof of:
- Date of birth
- Degree certificate
- Mark List
- Cast certificate/income certificate if applicable
- Your recent passport size colour photograph
Address of Venue
- ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028
- Date of Interview- 14.02.20202
- Time : Between 1000 hrs and 1200 hrs
- The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated amount of Rs.23,000/-pm