GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020 for Executive Trainee | 25 Vacancies | Apply Online Before 12.03.2020
GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 25 vacancies for the post of Executive Trainee.
GAIL is looking for brilliant young Graduate Engineers and the selection to the post will be based on GATE-2020 score.
If you are eligible and interested in working with a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company, then this is the opportunity.
The selected candidates may be posted at any of the installations/ projects/ offices, etc. of
GAIL or any of its subsidiaries/ Joint Ventures or deputed to any Department of Government of India/ other PSUs, etc.
Important Dates: GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
|Opening of online application||12.02.2020|
|Last date to apply online||12.03.2020|
|Sr.No||Name of the post||No.of Vacancy||Category-wise Allocation|
|15||UR-06, EWS-02, SC-01, OBC- 06|
|10||UR-05, EWS-01, SC-01, ST-01,OBC- 02|
|Total||25||UR-11, EWS-03, SC-02, ST-01,OBC- 08|
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/-
at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/-as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade
- There will be a one-year training/probation period
- Besides, there will be additional benefits, governed by the policy of the Company in force & amended from time to time
Eligibility Criteria: GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
- The candidates must be below 28 years as on 03.03.2020
- Those belonging to the reserved categories will get the upper age relaxation as per govt. rules. (Please read the notification for details)
- The maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years including all
possible age relaxations.
|Name of the post||Essential Qualification|
|Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.|
|Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/|
Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
Minimum marks for SC, ST and PWD category candidates is 60%.
- The selection will be based on the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2020 score
- Eligible candidates will be required to first register for GATE-2020 and thereafter, appear
in GATE-2020 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2020 Organizing Institute
- Applicants for Executive Trainee (Chemical) should opt for GATE paper- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Applicants for Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) should opt for GATE paper- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Based on the GATE-2020 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines.
- Only GATE-2020 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2019 or prior to that is not valid
- There is no separate fee for applying for the above posts of Executive Trainees in GAIL.
How to Apply for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
- You are required to apply On-Line through GAIL website https://gailonline.com/CR-ApplyingGail.html
- Before applying online, you should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Visit GAIL website https://gailonline.com/CR-ApplyingGail.html and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- First off, you must read the sections Detailed Advertisement PDF and Frequently asked Questions PDF
- Follow the instructions, complete and submit the application form
- After submitting the application, visit the website regularly for the latest updates
- For further details go through the notification