Hindustan Copper Apprentice Recruitment | 161 Vacancies- 10+2 Pass with ITI can Apply| Last Date 15.02.2020
Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2020 : Hindustan Copper Ltd is providing training for trade apprentices at its Khetri Copper Complex, Jhunjhunu Rajasthan in terms of the Apprentices Act 1961.
Candidates who passed 10+2 and possessing an ITI certificate on specific trade are eligible to apply.
The trades include Mate (Mines), Blaster (Mines), Fitter, Turner, Welder, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Draughtsman etc.
If you are qualified and interested in getting the real-world experience in the lessons you were taught in ITI and improve your employability, then this is the opportunity for that.
Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2020 : Important Dates
|Registration of Application Commences||28.01.2020|
|Last date to Apply||15.02.2020|
|Release of Selected List||25.02.2020|
Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2020 : Summary of Notification
|Organization||Hindustan Copper Ltd.|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Stipend||As per Government rules|
|Qualification||10+2 with ITI|
|Selection Process||Merit Marks scored in 10th Class and ITI|
|Last date to Apply||15.02.2020|
Vacancy Details: HindCopper Apprentice 2019-2020- ITI
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||Training Duration||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
|01||Mates (Mines)||03 years||14||05||04||06||03||30|
|02||Blaster (Mines)||02 years||12||05||04||06||03||30|
|04||Welder (Gas &|
Eligibility Criteria For Hindustan Copper Apprentice Recruitment
To be eligible to apply for the post you must be minimum 18 years old and a maximum of 30 years old as on 28.01.2020
- SC/ST and OBC candidate will get an upper age relaxation of five years and three years respectively.
- Relaxation allowable to ther categories of candidates will be observed as per govt.rules.
- For candidates for the post of Mates (Mines), the required educational qualification is 10th/ Metric pass.
- For rest of the posts, candidates should be ITI pass in the relevant trade that has the NCVT approval.
- Those who passed ITI before 2016 and never attended any apprenticeship training so far, will be accommodated subject to their prodcuing an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper attested by a Notary Public.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E.or equivalent are not eligible.
Selection Process for Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2020
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of merit only.
- For that, marks scored in the 10th Class, as well as in the ITI exam will be considered.
- It will be at a weitage of 70:30 ratio for 10th Calss and ITI marks.
- The candidates are expected to be healthy and physically fit as per the norms of Hindutan Copper Ltd.
How to Apply: Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2020
- Registration of application is online mode only. So, log on to the HCL website https://hindustancopper.com/
- Prior to accessing this page, it is manadtory that you have already registered as a Trade apprentice with the Government of India
- You must go to that site , select “Establishment Search” and then select Hindustan copper Limited.
- You will get a Registration number. You need this number to apply for the apprenticeship at Hindustan copper
- Once at https://hindustancopper.com/,read the notification carefully and ensure that you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Make sure that you have a registered mobile number and a valid e-mail ID
- The following scanned documents (in JPG, PNG or PDF formats) are to be kept ready and to be uploaded
- One passport size photograph in the JPG/JPEG format and within the specified file size of less than 50kB
- Your full signature in black ink (file size of less than 50kB)
- You are advised to take a print out of the filled-up online Application Form and Acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- After submitting the application, please visit the site regularly for any update.
- Note that you are joining as an apprentice, and therefore you are governed by the provisions of the Indian Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- There is no guarantee for a regular job with Railways, just because of the training.
- During your training period, you will be paid a fixed amount as a stipend. You will not be eligible for any other facilities during the training period.