IRCON Apprenticeship 2020 |76 Vacancies for Graduate and Diploma Holders | Apply Now
IRCON Apprenticeship 2020: IRCON International Ltd has invited applications from eligible candidates for providing Trade Apprenticeship training for One Year under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
There are 76 seats for the training program for Ircon’s projects in various states. This includes states such as Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Gujrat etc.
Both engineering graduates and diploma holders can apply
Important Dates: IRCON Apprenticeship 2020
|Date of Posting of Notification||08.02.2020|
|Last date to of receipt of applications||15.02.2020|
IRCON Apprenticeship 2020: Vacancy Details
|Sr.No||Post||No.of Vacancy||Categorywise allotment|
|01||Graduate Apprentices (Civil)||32||SC=6, ST=2,OBC=5|
|02||Graduate Apprentices (Electrical)||07||SC=1, OBC=1 & UR= 5|
|03||Graduate Apprentices (S&T)||02|
|04||Full time diploma in|
in concerned branch from
recognized by AICTE/
Board of Technical
Education of State (Civil)
|25||SC=4, ST=2, OBC= 4|
|05||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (Electrical)||09||SC=1, OBC= 2 &|
|06||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (S&T)||01|
- Candidates having passed the Minimum Educational Qualification in the year 2019, 2018 and 2017 are only eligible to apply
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on 01.01.2020
- Age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)
|Graduate Apprentices||Full time graduate degree in Engineering/Technology in concerned branch fromInstitute/University recognized by AICTE.||Rs.10000 pm|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Full time diploma inEngineering/Technology in concerned branch fromInstitute/University recognized by AICTE/Board of Technical Education of State||Rs.8500 pm|
- The selection of the candidates will be purely on merit
- There will be no interviews.
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and uploading of list on IRCON website
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of verification.
- Also,, the candidate will have to produce a certificate of medical fitness before joining
How To Apply for IRCON Apprenticeship 2020
- You have to apply in the prescribed format through offline mode only.
- Before applying you have to enrol/register themselves on Govt. website www.mhrdnats.gov.in as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system.
- Also, ensure that have a valid e-mail id in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi 110 017
- The envelope containing the duly signed application should be clearly superscribed “Engagement of Apprentices as per Apprenticeship Act 1961”- Advt. No. A 01/2020”
- You should also forward the self-attested copy of the following documents:
- Matriculation certificate for DOB proof.
- All mark sheets and degree/diploma certificate of Minimum Educational Qualification as per advertisement.
- Copy of NATS Registration.
- Certificate in support of the claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes where applicable
- If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. Of India.
- Please note that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only and in proper format as prescribed by Govt. of India, can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
- One Photo-identity-card like Aadhar Card, Driving-license, Passport or any other valid document with you for identification