Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment | 44 Vacancies for Junior Accountant and Others | Apply Online Before 10.02.2020
Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2020: The Chief Postmaster General, Karnataka Circle, Bengaluru has invited applications from meritorious sportspersons to fill up 44 vacancies in different posts under the sports quota.
The vacancies are in Junior Accountant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant and Postman in 15 centres under the jurisdiction of the Karnataka Postal circle. The details are as follow:
- Junior Accountant (JA) in Postal Accounts Office
- Postal Assistant (PA) in Post Offices or Administrative Offices
- Sorting Assistant (SA)in Railway Mal Offices
- Postman (PM) in Post Offices
To be eligible to apply for the posts, you have to be a sportsperson in any of the 43 sports items and should have participated/won in major sports competitions.
Applications are accepted by post on the prescribed proforma, which can be downloaded from the website www.karnatakapost.gov.in or https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ under the link:
“Recruitment of meritorious sportspersons in the cadre of Junior Accountant/ Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Postman in Karnataka Postal Circle”
The last date to receive the application is 26.02.2020.
If you are qualified and seeking a career with the Department of Posts under the Ministry of Communications, then this is the opportunity for it.
Summary of Notification: Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2020
|Organisation||Karnataka Postal Circle( Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications|
|Name of the Post||Junior Accountant, Postal /Sorting Assistant, Postman|
|No. of vacancy||44|
|Salary after one-year training|| RS.25500- Rs.81,100, |
|Age limit||18-27 years|
|Qualification||Sportsperson with Bachelor’s Degree/ 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass|
|Selection Process||As per departmental norms|
|Last date to receive the application||26.02.2020|
|Last Date to deposit application fee||22.02.2020|
|Last date to receive the application||26.02.2020|
Vacancy Details: Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2020
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
The candidates must within the age limits of 18 years and 27 years as on 26.02.2020 to be eligible to apply for the posts.
SC / ST, OBC and PwBD candidates will get an upper age relaxation of 05, 03 and 10 years respectively. PwBD in OBC will get 13 years relaxation, while PwBD in SC/ST will be allowed 15 years.
Additionally, a special relaxation of upper age limit to a maximum of 05 years is available to those sportspersons who satisfy all other eligibility conditions.
Further, age relaxation up to 40 years is allowed to Government Servants, who are applying for these posts.
To apply for the Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2020 you must be essentially a sportsperson.
And have participated/won in competitions representing the country/ state/ university/school in any of 43 sports/games. ( For details about the sports/games items, please see the notification)
Conferred National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Accountant||A bachelor’s Degree|
|Postal & Sorting Assistant||10+2 Standard or 12th class pass|
|Postman||12th Standard pass|
Knowledge of Kannada language
Certificate of Basic Computer Training
Two-wheeler Driving Licence
Selection Process: Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2020
The selection will be purely based on the candidates’ sports qualification and educational qualification and as per departmental norms and guidelines
The order of priority in descending order
- Candidates who have represented the country in an INTERNATIONAL competition
- Those who have represented a State/Union Territory in the Senior or Junior Level National Championship
- Candidates who have represented a University in an Inter-University competition
- Candidates who have represented the State Schools in the National Sports/Games for Schools
- Candidates who have been awarded National Award in physical efficiency under National PhysicalEfficiency Drive.
- Candidates who have represented a State/Union Territory/University/ State School Teams but could not win a medal or Position in the same order of preference
Candidates who won a medal or position will get the preference in respective groups mentioned above.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Junior Accountant||RS.25500- Rs.81,100 in Level 4 as per Pay Matrix plus admissible allowances. (Rs 5200-20200(Pay band -1) + Grade pay Rs2800/- under Pre-revised Payscale|
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||RS.25500- Rs.81,100 in Level 4 as per Pay Matrix plus admissible allowances. (Rs 5200-20200(Pay band -1) + Grade pay Rs2800/- under Pre-revised Payscale|
|Postman||RS.21700-Rs.69,100 in Level 3 as per Pay Matrix plus admissible allowances. ( Rs5200-20200(Pay band-t) + Grade pay Rs.2000/- under Pre-revised scale.)|
Candidates must pay Rs.200/-(Two hundred only) as application fee
You can make the payment at any of the computerised post offices in the country, specifying;
“Direct Recruitment of Junior Accountant/Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/ Postman under Sports quota in Karnataka Circle”
SC/ST/EXSM and female candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee
How To Apply: Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2020
Visit the website www.karnatakapost.gov.in or https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
Download the notification by clicking the link “Recruitment of meritorious sportspersons in the cadre of Junior Accountant/ Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Postman in Karnataka Postal Circle”
The prescribed application form is available on Annexure-1
Type it neatly, fill-up the form and forward it to the address given below along with self-attested copies of following documents:
- All Marks Lists/certificates educational qualifications.
- Certificate of BasicComputer Training.
- Copy of Driving license of a two-wheeler or light motor vehicle in case applied for Postman cadre.
- Proof in respect of Sports Qualification/achievements
- Proof for Date of Birth
- Latest Caste/Community Certificate in the prescribed form for SCjST/OBC.and
- EWS candidates (Prescribed for appointment in Government of India) issued by the Competent Authorities). PleaseseeAnnexure-III to V.
- Self-attested latest coloured passport size photograph
- The original receipt of the application fee paid should be attached/pasted to the application
Duly filled in applications with all attested copies of certificates and enclosures is to be sent to the following address:
The Assistant Director ( R&E) 0/0 Chief Postmaster General Karnataka Circle Bengaluru-560001
Send it by Speed Post or registered post only so as to reach the office on or before 26-02-2020
The envelope containing the application shall also be superscribed as
“APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF JA!PA!SA!PM UNDER MERITORIOUSSPORTSPERSONQUOTAIN KARNATAKACIRCLE”
Hope this article will help you apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2020.