LIC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online| 218 Vacancies for Assistant Engineers & Assistant Administrative Officers| Last Date to Apply 15.03.2020
LIC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the appointment of 50 Assistant Engineers and 168 Assistant Administrative Officers for its various offices across India.
To select the right candidates, LIC is conducting online test tentatively on 04.04.2020
If you are eligible and interested to work with the largest and pioneering public sector undertaking doing insurance business, this is the opportunity for that.
LIC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Important Dates
- Opening of online application- 25.02.2020
- Last Date to apply online-15.03.2020
- Downloading of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination-From 27.03.2020 to 04.04.2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative)- 04.04.2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Main- Will be informed later
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||Total||Categorywise allocation|
|AE (Civil)||29||UR-18,SC-03, OBC-06, EWS-02|
|AE (Electrical)||10||UR-10,SC-01, OBC-03, EWS-01|
|A.A(Architect)||04||SC-01,ST-01, OBC-01, EWS-01|
|AE (Structural)||04||UR-02,SC-01, OBC-01|
|AE (Electrical/Mechanical MEP Engineers)||03||UR-01, OBC-01, EWS-01|
|Total||50||UR-26,SC-06, ST-01,OBC-12, EWS-05|
|Assistant Administrative Officer (Specialist)|
|AAO (CA)||40||UR-16,SC-06, ST-03,OBC-11, EWS-04|
|AAO (Actuarial)||30||UR-12,SC-04, ST-03,OBC-08, EWS-03|
|AAO (Legal)||40||UR-16,SC-07, ST-03,OBC-10, EWS-04|
|AAO (Rajbhasha)||08||UR-04,SC-01, ST-01,OBC-02|
|AAO (IT)||50||UR-20,SC-07, ST-04,OBC-1, EWS-05|
|Total||168||UR-68,SC-25, ST-14,OBC-45, EWS-16|
Eligibility criteria: LIC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Minimum age shall be 21 years and maximum age shall
not be more than 30 years
- In other words, candidates must have been born not earlier than
02.02.1990 and not later than 01.02.1999 both days inclusive.
- SC/ST and OBC candidates will get an upper age relaxation of 5 years and 3 years respectively
- The upper age relaxation for PwBD General category is 10 years, OBC 13 years and SC/ST is 15 years.
- For other categories, please read the notification
- B.Tech/B.E. (Civil)
- A minimum of three years of working experience in the planning and execution of multi-storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- B.Tech/B.E. (Electrical)
- At least three years of working experience in the planning and execution of multi-storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- B. Arch.
- Registered with the Council of Architecture
- A minimum of three years of experience in designing all types of buildings with allied services.
- Well versed with green building design requirements and
application of AutoCAD software and/or similar type software
- M. Tech / M.E. (Structural)
- Thorough knowledge of the structural design of high rise building with the foundation system.
- Familiar with various standards of BIS pertaining to
structural design and Foundation design
- Experienced in handling of structural engineering software like ETABS, STAAD etc.
- One year of hands-on experience in the area
AE (MEP engineers)
- B. Tech./ B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical)
- A minimum of three years experience in planning and execution of Plumbing /Piping / HVAC system, Lift & Fire Fighting System, Electrical Sub-station in multi-storied buildings.
AAO (Chartered Accountant)
- Bachelor’s Degree and should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountant.
- Should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Candidates should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries UK as on 01.02. 2020.
- Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with the issuing organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM
- Three years of Bar experience is essential
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level
- Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), OR
- MCA or MSC (Computer Science)
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by the Government Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.02.2020
- Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315
- Plus other admissible allowances as per rules.
- Total emoluments will be Rs 57,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city inclusive of all allowance.
- Other benefits include Defined Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance etc.
LIC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Selection process
- The Selection Process will consist of a three-tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
- First of all, there will be a Preliminary Examination consisting of an objective test online
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an online Main examination
- It will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks
- Candidate must pass in each Section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the online examinations (Preliminary and Main) and the interview
- Marks obtained in Main Examination plus marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
Application fees/ Intimation charges
- Candidates must pay Rs 700/-(Rupees Seven hundred only) as Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/ PwBD candidates need to pay only Rs.85/-(Rupees Eighty-five only) being the intimation fee
How To Apply: LIC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- You can apply to the posts only online at
- Before applying online, you should be ready with/ for the following:
- Scan your photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Read the notification for the instruction to scan, and other documents
- Have a valid, active personal email ID and mobile number, as LIC may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- Before applying, you should register your name and personal details
- Visit the link www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of AE/AA/AAO(Specialist).
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- On successful registration, you will get a Provisional Registration number and
Password through email/SMS
- Using these details you can log in and access the application form
- Read the instructions carefully and complete the application
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Thereafter, you can click for final submit
- You can then proceed for the payment of the application fee by clicking the ‘Payment’ Tab
- You can make the payment by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated
- Take a printout of the e-Receipt and the application form for future reference and use
- After submitting the application, visit the site for latest updates
|Click to Download the Notification|