Mizoram University Recruitment 2020|Apply For 80 Faculty Vacancies @ mzu.edu.in
Mizoram University Recruitment 2020: The Mizoram University has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill 80 faculty vacancies.
As per the notification, the registration of application has opened already and will close on 19.03.2020.
If you are qualified and interested in pursuing your career in the education field, this is the opportunity.
You have to apply on the prescribed proforma available in the notification by sending the same along with attested copies of all documents proving your eligibility to reach the University office by 19.03.2020.
Important Dates: Mizoram University Recruitment
|Date of Commencement of application registration||10.02.2020|
|Last Date to recieve the application||19.03.2020|
Summary of Notification
|Name of the Post||Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant professor|
|Number of vacancy||80|
|Scale of Pay|
|How to Apply||By Post|
Vacancy Details: Mizoram University Recruitment
- Professor: 28 Posts
- Associate Professor: 24 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 28 Posts
- The university has set specific minimum qualifications for Professors, Associate professors and Assistant professors. Certain positions require specialized qualification as well
- For detailed information i.e., the category wise qualification, please read the notification
- Generally, the essential qualifications of the Faculty are as follow:
- For Professors–
- The applicant should possess a Doctorate degree with a minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
- OR research experience at an equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates.
- A total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in the notification
- For Associate Professors–
- A good academic record with a PhD.
- Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry
- Minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals.
- A total research score of 75 as per the criteria given in the notification
- Assistant Professor–
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The applicant must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR
- NET/SLET/SE clearance is not required if the applicant has a PhD Degree in accordance with the UGC regulations.
- Professor : Rs.1,44,200 /-
- Associate Professor: Rs.1,31,400/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.57,700/-
- For the post of Professor and Associate Professor: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS/ Women candidates (Professor Post): Rs.500/-
- For the post of Assistant Professor: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS/ Women candidates (Assistant Professor Post): Rs.250/-
- You should send the application fee by way of bank draft
- The draft should be drawn in favour of Registrar, Mizoram University on State Bank of India, Aizawl Main Branch
- Alternatively, you can pay the fee directly to the Finance Department, Mizoram University, Aizawl, during office hours
How to Apply for Mizoram University Recruitment
- Visit the Official web portal of Mizoram University- www.mzu.edu.in
- On the page, select the “(Updated) Advertisement for various teaching positions in Mizoram University and Pachhhunga University College (Last Date: 19th March 2020)”
- Go through the advertisement and proceed
- Download the proforma of application
- The completed application and attested copies of all documents proving your age, qualification and experience/credentials and demand draft should be forwarded to the following address
The Joint Registrar, Establishment, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796004