NCL Hiring Mining Staff| 95 Vacancies For Matriculate Candidates | Check Salary Rs.30000 + Plus
NCL Mining Sirdar Vacancy 2020: The Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the appointment of mining staff at different mines under its ownership.
According to the notification, there are 95 vacancies to be filled for positions including Mining Sirdar T&S Gr. C’ and ‘Surveyor (Mining) T&S Gr. B’.
NCL plans to conduct a written examination soon to select the right candidates for these posts.
The selected candidates will be deployed at different Mines/ Establishments of NCL in Singrauli District of Madhya Pradesh and Sonebhadra District of Uttar Pradesh.
If you are eligible and interested in working with a leading govt-owned mining company, then this is the opportunity for it.
NCL Mining Sirdar Vacancy 2020: Important Dates
|Opening date of online application||25.02.2020|
|Last date to apply online||24.03.2020|
Vacancy Details: NCL Mining Sirdar Vacancy 2020
|Sr.No||Name of the post||No.of vacancy||Remuneration|
|01||Mining Sirdar T&S Gr. C||88||Rs 31852.56|
|02||Surveyor T&S Gr. B|
UR-27, EWS- 06, SC-14, ST-39, OBC-09
Eligibility Criteria: NCL Mining Sirdar Vacancy 2020
- Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and not exceeded the age of 30 years as on 24.03.2020.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories will get an upper age relaxation of 05 years and 03 years respectively
- Ex-Servicemen candidates will be allowed a relaxation of the actual period of service rendered in defence services plus 3 years subject the maximum age of 50 year
- There will be no upper age limit for all employees of Coal India Ltd and subsidiary companies
- Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade C
- You must have passed matriculation or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination
- Additionally, you must possess a valid Mining Sirdar certificate of competency issued by DGMS under Coal Mines Regulation 2017 or any other certificates in Mining
- You should also possess a valid Gas Testing Certificate and a First Aid Certificate
- Candidates must have passed a matriculate or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination.
- Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration from any recognized Institute.
- Valid Overman’s certificate of competency issued by DGMS under Coal Mines Regulation 2017 or any other certificate in Mining
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate and Valid First Aid Certificate
2. Surveyor in Technical & Supervisory Grade B
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination
- Plus posses Surveyors’ Certificate of Competency (SCC) granted under CMR’2017
- Diploma in Mining/ Mine Surveying Engineering of 3 years duration from any recognized Institute
- Plus Surveyors’ Certificate of Competency (SCC) granted under CMR’2017
- A written examination is the only process
- Selection will be done purely based on your performance in the written examination
- The written examination will be separate for the posts
- Based on the information given in the application, you will be allowed to appear for the examination
- If you qualify in the examination, you will be appointed only on verification of your original certificates and other documents
- The written examination will have two parts for a total of 100 marks and duration of 90 minutes
- Part A for 70 marks of technical sections pertaining to the relevant post and Part B for 30 marks of general topics
- Questions will be objective type with four choices of answer without negative marking for any wrong answer
- Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided along with a separate OMR sheet, at the start of written examination
- Minimum required marks for selection is 50 for General and EWS candidates and 40 marks SC/ ST/ ESM/ OBC-NCL candidates.
- General, OBC and EWS candidates must pay Rs.500/-(Rupees Five hundred only) as examination fee
- SC/ ST/ESM / Departmental Candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee
- You can make the payment online or by SBI Collect
How to Apply: NCL Mining Sirdar Vacancy 2020
- To apply for the post you should visit the official site of NCL http://nclcil.in/
- Once on the page, go to Career>Recruitment >Notification for Direct Recruitment of various Statutory posts > Apply online
- You have to first register by providing your name, address, email address, mobile number and other details
- You will get a unique registration number, which you have to quote in the application form
- There is a provision to pay the examination fee through SB Connect
- Read and follow the instructions carefully and complete the process
- Get a printout of the submitted application for your future reference and use
- After submitting the application, keep visiting the site for the latest updates of the recruitment process.