Rajasthan High Court Translator Recruitment 2020 | 15 Vacancies | Accepts Applications from 10.02.2020
Rajasthan High Court Translator Recruitment 2020 : The Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jodhpur has invited application from eligible candidates to fill 15 vacncies for the post of Translator through an examination to be conducted shortly.
The High Court expects candidates with a post graduate degree in English with the proficiency in traslating court judgements and records to English /Hindi languages.
If you are qualified and interested in setting your career in these lines, then this is the opportunty for that.
Rajasthan High Court Translator Recruitment 2020 : Important Dates
|Registration of Application Commences||10.02.2020|
|Last date to Apply||05.03.2020|
|Last date to pay application fee||06.03.2020|
Rajasthan High Court Translator Recruitment 2020 : Summary of Notification
| Rajasthan High Court|
Name of the Post
Place of Posting
Last date to Apply
Vacancy Details: Rajasthan High Court Translator Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan High Court Translator Recruitment 2020
- To be eligible to apply for the posts, you must be minimum 18 years old and a maximum of 40 years old as on 01.01.2021
- SC/ST and OBC candidate will get an upper age relaxation of five years and three years respectively.
- Widow and Divorcee women candidates will have no age restrictions
- For Ex servicemen Candidates, the upper age limit is 50 years
- Relaxation allowable to ther categories of candidates will be observed as per govt.rules.
- Masters Degree in English language from a recognised University / institute.
- Final year MA English Students awaiting their Examinaition result can also apply for the post
- Such candidates should produce the authentic proof of qualification within 7 days of holding the written examination.
Selection Process for Rajasthan High Court Translator Recruitment 2020
- The selection of the candidates will be through a written examinationits
- Normally the candidates are required to transalate the Joudgement and court Records given in English and Hindi langauages to Hindi and English respectively
- There will two papers for a maximum of 100 marks each
- The First paper is English to Hindi translation, while the second paper is from Hindi to English translation
- The duration of each paper will be two hours
- Candidates must score 60% to qualify
- Candidates must pay Rs.500/-(Five hundred only) as application fee
- For SC/ ST Candidates the Application fee will be Rs.350/-(Three hundred only)
- You can make the payment of application fee either by cash at Rajasthan E-Mitra or Online using net banking/Cradit/Debit cards.
How to Apply: Rajasthan High Court Translator Recruitment 2020
- The Notification says there will be updates on instrauctions as to how to apply for the post
- Normally, you should have a registered mobile number and a valid e-mail ID before applying for the post
- The official website of the Rajasthan H.C is https://hcraj.nic.in/
- By clicking the link and the section ‘Recruitment’, you can locate the the post “Translator 2019”
- The window to accept the online application will open on 10.02.2020
- You can read and follow the instructions how to fill the application form and submit the same
- Also read the instructions carefully about the details of documents to be uploaded as well as payment of application fee online
- There will be a provision to take a print out of the filled-up online Application Form. So take a printout for future reference and record.
- After submitting the application, please visit the site regularly for any update.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for two years
- During the period they will be paid a fixed salary of Rs.26,500/-pm
- After successful completion of the training they will be placed in a payscale of Rs.37,800-Rs.119,700/-