Hurry up, Ex-Servicemen! Appy for SBI Armourer Post | Last Date to Apply 12.02.2020
SBI Armourer Recruitment 2020: State bank of India invited online applications exclusively from Ex-Servicemen candidates for appointment of 29 Armourers to be posted all over India.
The Bank will conduct an online examination and the successful candidates will be called for an interview for the final selection.
The last date to apply is 12.02.2020, so if you are eligible and interested to work with the country’s top bank.
SBI ArmourerRecruitment 2020: Important dates
|Date of commencement of application||23.01.2020|
|Last date to apply||12.02.2020|
|Date of online examination||08.03.2020|
|Date to download call letter||21.02.2020|
|Cut-off date to determine age /qualification||30.09.2019|
Vacancy Details: SBI Armourer Recruitment 2020
|Sr. No||Place of Posting||State||No.vacanciy|
Eligibility Criteria: SBI Armourer Recruitment 2020
- The cut-off date determine age and qualification is 30.09.2019
- Age: Should be between 20 and 45 years
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent class for the Armed forces
- Candidates should have been in Armourer Grade in service
- Should be fully qualified in Armament course conducted by EME in 1st class.
- Should be medically fit.
- The Selection Process consists of an Online Test (100 marks) and Interview (25 marks)
- The online test will be conducted on 08.03.2020
- The centres include Lucknow, Kolkata, Patna, Vijaywada, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Delhi, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai, Thiruvananthapuram & Hyderabad
- Successful candidates (State-wise) will be called for the interview
The pattern of Online Test
- The online test will be for one -hour duration
- There will be four papers for 100 marks
- The papers include General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Professional Knowledge
- The questions will be bilingual, Hindi & English
- Minimum qualifying aggregate marks will be decided at the discretion of the Bank.
- The selected candidates will be placed in Clerical cadre(Special Cadre)
- The scale of pay is Rs.11765- 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3- 16175- 980/4- 20095- 1145/7- 28110- 2120/1- 30230- 1310/1- 31540
- The starting salary for Armerourer in a Metropolitan city is Rs. 23500/- inclusive of DA& allowances
How to Apply: SBI Armourer Recruitment 2020
- You can apply only online through the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Read the notification and make sure that you are eligible to apply for the posts
- Instructions are very clear about the details of documents to be uploaded, how to upload them, file type/size of the photograph, signature, documents, guidelines for scanning and procedure for uploading etc.
- Download the notification from the below link