STPI Recruitment Scientist B 2020 | 11 Vacancies | Apply Online Before 30.03.2020
STPI Recruitment Scientist B 2020: Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up Group ‘A’ S&T vacancy, which is on contract basis for a period of three years.
In other words, the appointment is on Direct Recruitment basis and shall be on contract basis for a period of three years.
This can be to be regularized/ extended/ terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during the contract period.
If you are eligible and interested in working with an organization providing technology services including High-Speed Internet and IPLC links, then this is opportunity
|Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application||15.03.2020|
|Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application||30.03.2020|
|Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application from the notified remote areas||09.04.2020|
Vacancy Details: STPI Recruitment Scientist B 2020
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancy||Scale of Pay|
|Member Technical Staff – E-I (Scientist ‘B’)||11||Level 10 (Rs. 56100-177500)|
- 03 posts are reserved for PWDs
Eligibility Criteria: STPI Recruitment Scientist B 2020
- Candidates must be below 30 years
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserved category candidates as per govt.rules
- Candidates must possess a Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class
- The Engineering disciplines include Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
- OR Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class
- OR M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 02 years experience.
- OR Master Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science with one year experience.
- OR PhD in Science/ Engineering in any of the above-mentioned disciplines
- Selection for the post shall be conducted by written examination followed by an interview
- Applications shall be screened on the basis of eligibility
- The screened-in candidates shall be called for Written Examination & Personal Interview
- Candidates recommended by the Selection Committee shall be appointed
- Candidate must pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as application fee
- You can pay the amount by Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at New Delhi.
- Alternatively, you can pay through NEFT/RTGS to the following Bank Account of STPI office directly:
|Bank Name||Canara Bank, Delhi Parliament Street Branch, New Delhi 110001||Saving A/C|
|Beneficiary Name||Software Technology Parks ofIndia,New Delhi||IFSC code||CNRB0001098|
How to Apply: STPI Recruitment Scientist B 2020
- Read the notification and make sure that you are eligible to apply for the post
- If eligible, you may fill up the application online available at website www.stpi.in.
- You are required to take the printout of the filled-in Application Form
- You must send the signed printout of the application form along with duly attested copies of certificates to the following address
- These include certificates relating to your qualification, date of birth, experience, caste etc as applicable
The Software Technology Parks of India
Plate-B, 1st Floor, Office Block-1, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023.
- After submitting the application, visit the site regularly for the latest updates